Bent or Clogged Condenser or Evaporator Fins?
Save Time & Money By Fixing Them Easily!
When an AC has to work harder to create the cooled air because of less airflow, it can mean higher utility costs and an air conditioning system that will wear out more quickly because of overuse. The Air Conditioner Fin Repair Comb is a professional tuning kit that allows you to restore the fins back without damaging the fins. Bent fins will render the exchange of heat to be less efficient.
- 6 COMB SIZES - The Air Conditioner Fin Repair Comb comes with 6 different fins measurements for your different needs. It can be used for all condenser and evaporator coil and car radiators with slat spacing of 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 15 fins inch.
- EASY TO USE - Just match the teeth to the spacing of the fins on your air conditioner, then draw the comb slowly and carefully over the fins. You can spray the fins and the tool with lubricant for easier combing, or use soap and rinse it off afterward.
- WIDE USAGE - It straightens and removes debris in order to avoid loss of performance. It can be used on oil coolers and air conditioner condensers.
- Fin Densities: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 15 fins per inch
- Diameter: 81 mm
- Middle Diameter: 64 mm
- Handle Length: 98 mm
- Handle Diameter: 25 mm
- Material: Plastic
- 1 x Air Conditioner Fin Repair Comb